Taco Tortilla Roll Ups-this quick and easy party appetizer filled with cream cheese, sour cream, chicken, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning, taco sauce and parsley is perfect for every holiday or a party.
|image credit sweetspicykitchen.com|
- 6 Burrito sized flour tortillas
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz Sour cream
- 2 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup Taco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- In a larger dish combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add taco seasoning and taco sauce and mix until combined. Stir in cheddar cheese, shredded chicken and cilantro.
- Spread 1/6 filling over tortilla using spatula. Roll tight. Cover with plastic foliage.
- Repeat the same procedure until all the ingredients are used. Keep refrigerated for a few hours.
- Cut in to 1/2 inch thick wheels before serving, using serrated knife.
more detail recipe sweetspicykitchen.com