This Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie recipe is going to knock your socks off on how divine it tastes and easy to make. Tastes as good (if not better) than a classic pumpkin pie. Your guests won't be disappointed!
|image credit thatslowcarb.com|
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice, no sugar added
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (you can subsitute any milk you prefer)
- 1 tsp. pure liquid stevia (optional)
Low Carb Pie Crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil for dairy-free
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Pulse all low carb pie crust ingredients into a medium bowl or food processor. Pulse together until mixture forms a ball.
- Press pie crust ball into a 8 inch pie pan.
- Blend all pumpkin pie filing ingredients in a mixing bowl with a whisk. Pour pumpkin pie filling into pie crust
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 F. and continue baking for approximately 35-45 minutes, or until pie is set and cooked through. Keep an eye on the crust edges. If they begin to brown too much cover with aluminum foil.
- Please note that there are 168 grams of sugar alcohol in the entire recipe and should be accounted for if you calculate the net carbs.
- Total of 21 grams sugar alcohol per slice if you slice into 8 slices.
more detail recipe thatslowcarb.com