Irresistible Potato Red Cabbage Tikki is a new twist to Aloo (Potato) Tikki, a very popular north Indian snack.
|image credit mygingergarlickitchen.com|
- Potatoes, halved, boiled and peeled – 4
- Red cabbage, finely shredded – 1 cup
- Coriander seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion, finely chopped – 1
- Green chili, chopped -1
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Dried mango powder (amchur) – 1 tsp
- Oil for shallow frying
- Combine all the ingredients to it except oil, and mash well.
- Divide the mixture into 8-10 equal sized balls.
- Gently flatten them into round shapes.
- Keep the mixture balls in a fridge for 1 hour minutes. (You can also roll these balls in breadcrumbs if you wish)
- Heat a flat pan on medium.
- Add some oil to it, and shallow fry the balls till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite ketchup or chutney. Enjoy!
more detail recipe mygingergarlickitchen.com