This is an all-purpose, homemade chili-garlic sauce recipe, much like the Asian Huy Fong chili garlic sauce, but freshly made, without preservatives. Super easy to make, and can be used in many recipes.
|image credit chilipeppermadness.com|
- 4 ounces spicy chili peppers – This works for any pepper of choosing. I used a bunch of Fresno peppers. Use a variety.
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a small pot and heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cool and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper to your tastes.
- Store in a sealable jar in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Heat Factor: HOT, though it will depend on the peppers used.
more detail recipe chilipeppermadness.com