Healthy Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding takes the flavors of your favorite holiday dessert and turns it into a gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and Whole30 approved healthy snack!
|image credit eatthegains.com|
- pumpkin puree
- almond milk
- First, toast the pecans in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat until slightly golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. This toasting step is optional, but I find it adds great flavor and is so easy to do.
- Next, add all the ingredients (except the chia seeds) to a Vitamix or high powdered blender and blender until smooth, Then transfer mixture it to a large bowl resealable bowl, stir in the chia seeds, and refrigerate until the liquid is absorbed. In a handful of hours you will have pumpkin pie chia pudding!
- One large glass filled with whole30 pumpkin pie chia pudding and toppings
EASY ADDITIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS FOR PUMPKIN PIE CHIA PUDDING
- To make it nut free – leave out the pecans and substitute coconut milk for the almond milk – it will add some richness too and make it super creamy!!
- Add more sweetness – add a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup in! (it won’t be Whole30 compliant anymore though)
- Boost the protein – add in a scoop of protein powder – I love collagen or plant based Kachava
moer detail recipe eatthegains.com