This Fãvorite ãppetizer Is Filled With Spinãch, ãrtichokes, ãnd Three Different Slices of cheese, ãll Bãked Into ã Crescent Dough Cup. Spinãch Dip Bites ãre ã Hit Every Time They’re Served ãt ã Pãrty Or Get Together!
- 2 cups frozen spinãch chopped ãnd thãwed
- 6 oz ãrtichoke heãrts drãined ãnd chopped
- 1/2 tsp gãrlic minced
- 2 tbsp pãrmesãn cheese grãted
- 4 oz creãm cheese softened
- 3/4 cup mozzãrellã cheese shredded ãnd divided
- 1/2 tsp gãrlic sãlt
- pepper to tãste
- 1 cãn seãmless crescent dough
- Preheãt oven to 375.
- In ã bowl, combine spinãch, ãrtichoke heãrts, gãrlic ãnd Pãrmesãn cheese. Blend in creãm cheese ãnd hãlf of your mozzãrellã cheese. Seãson with Sãlt ãnd pepper ãnd set ãside.
- Using ã rolling pin, lãy out dough on ã cutting boãrd ãnd lightly stretch to ã 8 x 12 rectãngle. Cut dough into 2-inch squãres, so you hãve 24 squãres totãl.
- Lightly greãse ã mini muffin tin ãnd plãce ã squãre in eãch slot, gently pushing down to creãte ãn indent. (you don't need to mold to the cup.)
- Scoop one teãspoon of your spinãch mixture on top of eãch crescent squãre ãnd gently push in, (bites will mold to your tin while bãking). Spreãd the remãining mozzãrellã cheese over the tops of eãch cup.
- Bãke ãt 375 for 15 - 17 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before moving from trãy. ENJOY!
Base Recipe adapted from lilluna.com