The Shark chew drink gets its call from the way the 3 drops of grenadine appear to be blood within the greenish-blue water. This one usually gets a laugh at events, especially Halloween events.
The mixture of orange, spices and citrus with a hint of berry is also pretty tasty. this is an easy drink to revel in, and a difficult one to head wrong with.
The most effective complicated part is losing the grenadine in. you have to make certain it lands on a bit of ice, or it'll fall to the bottom of the drink. I certainly use a touch dropper (like this one at Amazon) to position it in drop via drop.
You can additionally positioned grenadine into an old meals coloring dropper, however I don’t find they work as nicely. those little droppers are on hand – i take advantage of them for the entirety from putting ingredients in drop through drop to squirting drops of chocolate sauce on the inside of cocktail glasses.
- 3/4 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 3/4 ounce light rum
- 1/2 ounce blue curacao
- 1 1/2 ounce sour mix
- 3 drops grenadine
How To Make
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in all of your substances except for the grenadine.
- Shake it properly and strain into an a82ee8a4ee179e54beacaecce0423cb2 glass.
- Drop the grenadine over an ice cube and serve fast so it looks as if blood in the water.