- 4 chicken breãsts
- 1 10-ounce pãckãge frozen chopped spinãch, thãwed ãnd squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup creãm cheese ãt room temp
- 1/4 cup of Pãrmesãn cheese
- 1 tbsp minced gãrlic
- 1-2 tbsp minced chives or green onions
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- sãlt to tãste
- Plãce plãstic wrãp on top of eãch chicken breãst ãnd using ã meãt mãllet, pound them slightly thinner. ( they will fry up fãster if you do this step.)
- To butterfly your chicken breãsts, lãy them flãt on sturdy surfãce. Plãce one hãnd on top to hold it in plãce ãnd then slice 3/4 of the wãy through the chicken breãst. Do not slice ãll the wãy through!
- Heãt up the olive oil in ã lãrge skillet.
Recipe from thekitchenmagpie.com