- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup cream cheese at room temp
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp minced chives or green onions
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Place plastic wrap on top of each chicken breast and using a meat mallet, pound them slightly thinner. ( they will fry up faster if you do this step.)
- To butterfly your chicken breasts, lay them flat on sturdy surface. Place one hand on top to hold it in place and then slice 3/4 of the way through the chicken breast. Do not slice all the way through!
- Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet.
Recipe from thekitchenmagpie.com