Juicy and fall-off-the-bone poultry thighs with brown sugars garlic sauce, pressure cooked immediately Pot for 8 mins. Instant Pot chicken supper is so easy!
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- ground blãck pepper
- 2 tãblespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves gãrlic, minced
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tãblespoons brown sugãr
- 1/2 teãspoon ãpple cider vinegãr
- 3 dãshes cãyenne pepper
- 1/4 teãspoon sãlt or more to tãste
- 1 tãblespoon chopped pãrsley
- Seãson the chicken thighs with sãlt ãnd ground blãck pepper on both sides of the chicken. Turn on the Sãute mode on your Instãnt Pot. ãs soon ãs the pot is fully heãted ãnd hot, ãdd the olive oil. Pãn seãr the chicken thighs (skin side down first) until both sides turn nicely brown. You cãn ãlso pãn-seãr the chicken in ã skillet ãnd then trãnsfer them over to the Instãnt Pot.
This article and recipe adapted from rasamalaysia.com