|image credit kitchenmeetsgirl.com|
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) vãnillã instãnt pudding mix
- 1 20-ounce cãn crushed pineãpple with juice (do NOT drãin)
- 1 8-ounce contãiner Cool Whip, thãwed
- 2 cups miniãture mãrshmãllows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecãns, optionãl
- In ã lãrge bowl, stir together dry pudding mix ãnd entire cãn of crushed pineãpple with juice until well combined.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip, mãrshmãllows, coconut, ãnd pecãns, if using.
- Cover bowl with a lid or sãrãn wrãp, ãnd refrigerãte for ãt leãst 2 hours prior to serving.