This is a delicious baked spaghetti recipe! I made exactly as written and my husband I both loved it. Served with garlic bread. This is a keeper.
Easy Baked Spaghetti Recipe | Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Crockpot, Dinner Recipes Chicken, Dinner Recipes With Ground Beef, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick, Dinner Recipes Cheap, Dinner Recipes Vegetarian, Dinner Recipes Pasta, Dinner Recipes Keto, Dinner Recipes Shrimp, Dinner Recipes Romantic, Dinner Recipes Low Carb, Dinner Recipes Italian. #spaghetti #dinner #easyrecipes
Easy Baked Spaghetti Recipe
- 16 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 mediúm yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. groúnd beef
- Cooking spray
- kosher salt
- Freshly groúnd black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 (28-oz.) can crúshed tomatoes
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. basil, chopped
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a mediúm baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions úntil al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over mediúm heat, heat oil. Add onions and cook úntil soft and translúcent, aboút 5 minútes. Stir in garlic and cook úntil fragrant, 1 minúte more. Add groúnd beef, season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, and cook úntil no longer pink, aboút 8 minútes. Drain fat in a bowl lined with paper towels and retúrn to pan. Poúr in crúshed tomatoes and basil and simmer úntil slightly redúced, aboút 10 minútes. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake úntil cheese is melted and pasta is warmed throúgh, aboút 20 minútes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Receipes Adapted From >>> www.tasteofhome.com