- 1 box brownie mix
- 2-4 eggs (depending on your box mix)
- Butter (quantity dependent on your mix)
- Milk (quantity dependent on your mix)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- Food coloring
- Prepare brownie mix, following box directions.
- Add 1 extra egg. Replace water with milk and replace oil for melted butter.
- In a separate bowl mix cream cheese 1 egg and food color until smooth and desired color.
- Pour brownie mix in a greased pan. I love my Pyrex pans for this, they are so easy to use, and to clean! Plus, the sets that come with the lid make storing the brownies so easy once they’re done so they stay fresh and delicious!
- Add spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture.
- Use a butter knife to swirl batters together. Pull knife thru batter until desired look is achieved.
- Bake per box directions or until knife stuck in center comes out clean. Let cool before cutting.
- I dare you to take a bite, and then be able to resist gobbling down the rest of the tray! The bright orange against the dark brownie brownies is a perfect contrast for these Halloween goodies! With the swirled cream cheese they are decadent and moist, too!