|image credit smalltownwoman.com|
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese softened
- 1 –2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh white cooked crabmeat flaked or diced
- 8–10 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In food processor pulse cream cheese Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and green onions several times until mixed. Stir in crab meat.
- Lay one egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Place about three rounded tablespoons in the center of each wrapper making a short horizontal lump . Bring the corner that is closest to you up and over and gently tuck it in. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a small amount of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (If you don’t know how to roll an egg roll it usually shows on the package with pictures).
- Heat oil in heavy stockpot or saucepan to 375 degrees. Fry them 2-3 at a time (depending on the size of your pan) for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow the heat to charge back up in between batches. Place on paper towels to drain. Serve warm.