|image credit eatwell101.com|
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (grass-fed butter is best for this recipe)
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons minced thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the cowboy butter sauce recipe: In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, cayenne, and paprika. Whisk the sauce to combine.
- Stir in parsley, chives, crushed red pepper flakes, and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cowboy butter sauce with grilled meats, like steak or chicken bites, for dipping. Enjoy!
Note: Feel free to double quantities if you want more sauce. For a thicker butter sauce, add more mustard.
more detail recipe eatwell101.com