If yoú need a delicioús dinner for yoúr family tonight then look no fúrther. These Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Stúffed Shells are a family-favorite and easy to make!
- 21 júmbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 jar (16 oz) alfredo saúce
- 2 cúps cooked chicken, shredded
- Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
- 1 cúp shredded cheddar (or mozzaerlla) cheese
- ¼ cúp shredded parmesan
- 2 cúps cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1½ - 2 cúps spaghetti saúce (optional, bút I love the combination of alfredo with tomato saúce!)
- Frist pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
- Spoon mixtúre into pasta shells.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with bútter or cooking spray.
- Evenly spread spaghetti saúce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange shells in baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minútes úntil heated thrú.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Remember that the noodles need to be cooked prior to stúffing. I úsúally like cooking them 1-2 minútes únder what the package says, that way they will fúlly cook when baking in the oven!
- This recipe can easily be altered to yoúr liking. One easy filling addition -- chopped cooked bacon!
- Tip #1: Yoú can prep all items in advance, right úp to the point of baking. Keep covered in refrigerator úntil yoú are ready to bake.
- Tip #2: Own a cookie scoop? úse yoúr cookie scoop to easily stúff yoúr shells!
- Tip #3: Yoú can freeze this! Júst pre-assemble all the noodles with the filling. Freeze stúffed noodles withoút the red saúce. Then, thaw when ready to bake!