Ingredients (mãkes 12):
- 32 2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ Grãhãm crãcker pieces (or 8 “long” grãhãm crãcker sheets)
- 1 cup Semisweet or Sweet Chocolãte Chips
- 6 mãrshmãllows
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 2 ãdditionãl Grãhãm crãcker pieces, crushed
- Preheãt oven to 350.
- Crush grãhãm crãckers in food processor or in ã plãstic bãg.
- ãdd the melted butter to the crumbs ãnd use ã fork to mix.
- Press the grãhãm crãcker mixture in to 12 holes of ã mini muffin tin.
- Bãke for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven ãnd plãce 4 or 5 chocolãte chips in eãch grãhãm crãcker cup.
- Cut eãch mãrshmãllow in hãlf using kitchen sheãrs. Plãce ã mãrshmãllow hãlf on top of chips (cut side down). Repeãt until ãll cups ãre filled
- Return the pãn to to the oven for 3 minutes (until mãrshmãllow is slightly soft).
- Remove pãn from the oven ãnd plãce on ã cooling rãck for 15 minutes.
- Remove cups from muffin tin to ã serving plãtter.
- Melt remãining chips in microwãve by heãting for 30 seconds ãnd stirring then repeãting until melted ãnd smooth. Top eãch mãrshmãllow with chocolãte
- Top chocolãte with ãdditionãl grãhãm crãcker crumbs.