Delicious cakes from the British kitchen. Like the food. England is also rich in cakes and delicious desserts. The muffins, for example, are different from American muffins. English muffins are not in the oven or baked, but are cooked directly on a thick omelet pan. It tastes delicious and ok too. There is still another cake for our offer that you should also work on and satisfy the taste. The following is a variety of recipes for typical British cuisine, a special savory dish complete with a way to make yourself at home easy and practical.
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 60 grams of yellow butter
- 60 grams of white butter
- 1/2 tsp legit layered
- 90 grams of sugar
- 75 grams of raisins
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of liquid milk
- Sugar for sprinkling
How to make
- Stir in the flour that has been sieved with baking powder, add the yellow butter and white butter, stirring per field.
- Add legit, seasoning, sugar and raisins, mix well.
- Add eggs and liquid milk while kneading until smooth.
- Grind the mixture as thick as 1/2 cm and then form a round diameter of 5 cm.
- Fry until browned in pan omelet. Lift and serve with a sprinkling of sugar.
- Serve it
If you have always tasted britsh in a restaurant, there is no harm in tasting britsh cuisine in your own kitchen. You can try it Cuisine Recipe above and serve it for families. Would have been nice! Good luck!