Scallop is one type of food with very high animal protein. In Indonesia, Simping shellfish cultivation has been done a lot, and the simping is sold in the form of frozen packaging. Because of its delicious taste and attractive appearance, scallop or simping is widely processed as one of the main foods from different parts of the world. this time we are presenting Italian fusion with Oriental flavors, Spaghetti Scallop Sauce Butter Recipe. Congratulations experimenting with spaghetti!
- 160 gr spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 large dry scallops
- 1 tbsp shoyu / soy sauce
- 1 tbsp leek
How to make
- Boil the air, add a little salt, boil the spaghetti one minute faster the presentation remarks are printed on the packaging.
- Before the spaghetti is removed, heat the skillet over medium heat, add butter. Melt butter until coating the skillet, then Enter the scallop.
- Fry the mussels, do not go back and forth until they are not visible through the parts.
- Turn the mussels, fry until the butter is browned, but not charred.
- Remove the skillet from the fire, plus shoyu / soy sauce. Put the skillet over the fire, let the sauce thicken. Flip the scallop once in a while.
- Move the scallop to the plate, and insert the spaghetti into the pan. Stir in spaghetti and sauce with a clamp until well blended.
- Serve spaghetti on a serving plate, with a scallop on the top, and a sprinkle of leek slices.
Processing a scallop can be complicated the first time you process it. Dry scallop is a type of scallop with no other additives. Generally, scallop sellers add phosphate to make it more white and solid, but a good dry scallop has a slightly tanned color. To make a delicious caramel coating on a scallop, you'll need to fry a scallop quickly. Use a sticky frying pan to fry a scallop. If you are using a frozen scallop, remove the scallop from the freezer and allow a few moments on the towel for at least 10 minutes.
Are you ready to try to make this spicy sauce scallop recipe in your home? What are you waiting for! Good Luck !