Apparently the culinary world doesn't stop to be creative. Some time ago, a video appeared which made me curious and made me hungry, namely spaghetti donuts. Hmmm, it seems very tempting, because this spaghetti donut comes with mozzarella cheese which is stretched when cut. Wow!
- 200 grams of spaghetti, boiled until al dente
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of cream or plain full cream milk
- Pepper powder
- Nutmeg powder
How to make:
- Mix all ingredients together
- If the mixture is too liquid, add mozzarella cheese
- Take the donut mold, coat it with butter
- Arrange spaghetti into the mold
- Bake for 12-17 minutes in an oven at 190 degrees Celsius to golden yellow
- Cool it first for about 2 minutes, remove it from the baking sheet and be ready to serve.
Easy isn't it? This recipe can also be you.