Culinary enthusiasts certainly love a wide variety of food both in the country and abroad. Well, this time i will introduce one of the famous dessert from Russia, Syrniki. Syrniki's name is taken from Russian and Ukrainian, Syr, which means cheese. In addition Syrniki can be interpreted as pancakes made with a soft mixture of white cheese. In addition Syrniki is usually given a mixture of sour cream, strawberries, or jam to add a sense of pleasure.
In practice, it turns out there are still many people who do not know how to make this dessert. Therefore, the Kitchen Shop wants to distribute recipes that will definitely work to make this food. Let's just listen below.
- 300 grams of cottage cheese
- 80 grams of flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar + a little salt
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of bread soda + 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- sour cream, strawberries, enough jam
How To Make:
- Put in cottage cheese containers, 2 eggs, sugar and flour then stir until evenly distributed.
- Mix the bread soda and white vinegar and add it to the stirred mixture.
- Then stir again until evenly distributed.
- Evenly spread flour on the cutting board surface.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough, then form a flat circle on a cutting board and sprinkle the cake surface with flour until evenly distributed.
- Heat oil on a pan and fry the cake until cooked.
- Serve Syrniki using enough sour cream, strawberries, and jam.