If you’re looking for an energy booster and nutrient-rich smoothie recipe, look no further.
This smoothie recipe will literally knock your socks off!!!
Packed with a bunch of superfoods, this smoothie is utterly delicious.
Not to mention, a tad of bitterness from green tea is weirdly addicting. It’s one drink you find yourself making three days in a row before switching it up.
But what’s really cool about this smoothie is not its deliciousness. It’s the nutritional values that come with it.
This keto friendly green matcha smoothie contains healthy fats, potassium, and magnesium.
All of which are essential for good health.
Just a word of caution. With a half avocado and coconut milk, this smoothie is super filling. You may want to treat it as a meal replacement than a mid-day snack.
Here’s what you to make this low-carb keto smoothie.
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk + 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 5-8 drops liquid stevia extract (or 2 tbsp Erythritol)
- 1/2 cup water
- Ice cubes
How To Make
- All ingredients in a blender. Add ice to taste, and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
Make: 1 serving
Nutrition Per Serving: 338 calories, 27g fat, 10g protein, 8g carbohydrate
Recipe adapted from ketodietrule.com