A frozen watermelon margarita is a super way to experience this summer-loving fruit! clean to make and deliciously candy, this drink can be made in advance and does not encompass ice so it will in no way water down!
I’m constantly down for an awesome blended drink, however there has been something about these frozen watermelon margaritas that caught with me.
Or maybe it changed into the fact that this drink doesn’t include ice, so it by no means waters down and loses its flavor. This drink isn’t proof against heat, however it nonetheless tastes the identical irrespective of how warm it receives out of doors.
|Frozen Watermelon Margarita|
Or maybe it changed into the fact that I got to serve this frozen margarita with even extra slices of watermelon as a garnish along the rim. and that i may have dunked the ones slices into the margarita a time or two.
- 4 cup seedless watermelon cut into cubes, ideally frozen, plus slices for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup granulated sugar plus more for garnishing the glass (optional)
- 1/3 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec such as Cointreau
- 1/4 cup lime juice plus more for garnishing the glass (optional)
How To Make
- On a small plate, add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar. wet the rim of a pitcher with lime juice and lightly dab the pinnacle the glass inside the sugar, coating the rim. prepare up to 4 glasses. Set glasses aside.
- the use of a meals processor, blend watermelon, sugar, silver tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice until easy, about 2-four minutes.
- Pour frozen watermelon margarita aggregate into prepared glasses. Garnish with slices of watermelon (non-obligatory).