Want to enjoy delicious chicken meat dumplings? Come on, try to make it yourself. The recipe is quite easy to follow.
|Dumplings Fill Chicken Meat|
Ingredients250 grams of chicken fillet
leeks to taste, chopped
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
Leather Material:250 grams of low protein flour
1/2 tsp salt
50 cc of hot water
How to make
- Mix all skin ingredients, stir and knead. Let stand for 30 minutes by covering a cloth or plastic.
- Form the dough into small dots, then flatten.
- Mix chicken, spring onion, oyster sauce, salt and sesame oil. Knead the filling ingredients until well blended.
- Take the dumpling skin, fill in chicken meat to taste. Bind the edges.
- Steam dumpling, serve with sesame sprinkles (if you like) and can be enjoyed immediately.