A vampire twist on a conventional drink, this Dracula's Kiss is the spooky version of a cherry coke. Serve it with masses of ice and "puncture marks" (cherries).
Dracula's Kiss Cocktail! A vampire twist on a classic drink, this Dracula's Kiss is the spooky version of a cherry coke. Serve it with masses of ice and two "puncture marks" (cherries).
once in a while the quality holiday drinks are only a fun twist on a traditional, and that’s the case for this Dracula’s Kiss cocktail.
due to the fact, in the end, this drink is simply a jazzed up spiked cherry Coke with some a laugh garnishes. you can make it simple (as pictured) or you may move the more mile and drizzle a few grenadine down the glass for a extra “bloody” look.
|Dracula's Kiss Cocktail|
- 1 part black cherry vodka
- 1/2 part grenadine
- 5 part Coke
- maraschino cherries with stems for garnish
How To Make
- In a tall glass full of ice, pour in black cherry vodka and grenadine.
- Slowly pour coke over ice, filling to taste or to the rim of the glass. If possible, keep away from stirring the drink an excessive amount of earlier than serving; the crimson coloring that swimming pools at the lowest is what helps provide this drink the "Dracula" subject matter.
- Garnish cocktail with cherries (like "puncture marks") and serve with a stirring straw.