Cream Fruit Salad is a lovely production salad filled with oranges, herb and bananas with a taste citrus emollient integrated in! Perfect to go alongside Easter dinner!
Withdraw Production Salad is a lovely product salad filled with oranges, herb and bananas with a pleasing citrus withdraw mixed in! Perfect to go alongside Easterly dinner! Citrus Remove Fruit Salad has been a kin popular instruction for geezerhood. I pair fruit, and spell strong product is my pick, this is a high direction to head in the winter when goodish produce is insensitive to undergo (and pricy!), and it has also rise in accessible umteen present when I know instance to run to the accumulation since umteen of the ingredients are ones that I remain on jack regularly.
|Cream Fruit Salad|
- 3.4 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup-1 1/2 cups milk*
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained well
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 2 bananas, sliced
How To Make
- Combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes and then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Gently mix in the canned fruit and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve.
- Feel free to add more fruit. I often add more oranges or bananas, and sometimes I add strawberries and mini marshmallows too. If you are adding apples and/or bananas, wait until just before serving to add them. Enjoy!