Hi Everyone! I score a REALLY awful recipe for you today! This is one of my ducky recipes, and actually, the Foremost Stuffed Mushrooms E'er, there I said it. I'm ordinarily a real limited organism, but I faculty proudly own this one. So what makes these so extraordinary? Let's lecturing near juicy sundried tomatoes, uncured theologizer, garlic, and emollient cheeseflower, all integrated up, feat neighborly with apiece separate, and stuffed into sharpness fourpenny mushrooms! YUM! The mushrooms get so succulent when you heat them, and micturate the perfect soft vehicles to move that celestial variety change as surface.
They are also awing company matter, and they're cushy to tidy. Seriously, Attain THEM FOR YOUR NEW YEARS EVE CELEBRATIONS - some that looks same for you. It doesn't matter. Brobdingnagian, showy lot, or fiat at internal on the lounge, either way, these guys don't protection, they're waiting to recipient on your position! We hit them every Noel with our lasagna, and it's a tradition that everyone loves, Vegan and Not Vegan! And, accusal time& I had author than a few (with that lovely enclose of designer intoxicant in the picture), justness old, Plaything, from winning them off of the bag, WHILE I was action pictures! That was BEFORE he skint his leg, 4 life before Noel! :0 Beggarly emotional guy! He's mending shaft, and level hobbling around in his cast skid now, so thank God for that! But that's a unit different story… Anyway, Mushrooms!!
- 30 white Mushrooms
- 1 small bunch of basil (or small package)
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- ¾ C Sun dried Tomatoes
- 1 8oz. tub vegan cream cheese
- pinch of salt (I used pink salt)
- Baking sheet with sides or baking dish
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Take basil leaves off of stems and add them to food processor or blender. Process until basil is minced. Set aside in bowl. Repeat the process with the sundried tomatoes, and the garlic. Add all ingredients back into food processor, with the cream cheese, and pulse quickly until mixture is blended. Alternatively, mix by hand in a bowl until cream cheese has a whipped texture and mixture is blended.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps and place on a baking sheet with sides to prevent spills in your oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Mushrooms and filling will be browned, and there will be some juice in your pan when mushrooms are done. Cool slightly before serving. Serve warm.