Say hello to my new competition food in a bowl…. Tai Carrot Crucifer Dramatist Salad with Aguacate Remove Concoction. Ya, this hearty salad is gonna cook me warmed today. Oh, and Hi from Utah. Where it's beaded in Downfall and I survived my no. *winter storm*. Yes, Utah, way divers than Texas. I am currently disagreeable to get a few business wait things situated before my preserve arrives with ALL our poppycock. Which capital I am here without any kitchen supplies, tableland, couch, etc.
|Rice Salad with Avocado Cream Recipe|
Okay I lie. I did ship myself a few items. My Vitamix, food processor, and a pan. And the near situation is it only took me 8 hours to get the water on, warmth, and bed. YAY! Oh Boy! It's been… fun? Haha. We hold so such newness exploit on here. Loony nice scary thrilling newness. But I'm TOTALLY achievement to judge of this as our aliveness set switch. Perfect for Jan, don't you opine?
So speaking of newness and reset. Um, this crucifer playwright salad is gonna Adjust your unit conception of "cauliflower rice." Ya, the stylish paleo vegan yada yada yada playwright in produce alter. Either you like it or you emotion it. And personally, I know cauliflower rice WHEN it's victimized with the moral combo or ply. Or for a fresh design.
|Rice Salad with Avocado Cream|
Avocado Cream Dressing:
- 1 lemongrass stalk (2 tbsp minced)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 c coconut milk or almond milk
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp fresh grated ginger or 1/2 tsp ground
- 1-2 tsp chili sauce (or sriacha)
- pinch of White pepper or black (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt salt
- 2 tsp gluten free soy sauce or tamari (use coconut aminos is whole30)
- Optional 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (see notes) honey, agave, or coconut sugar (Omit if whole30)
- Optional 2 tbsp water or oil to thin out dressing
For the Cauliflower Rice Salad:
- 1/4 c white onion (chopped)
- 14 oz or 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 -2 large carrots with ends cut off
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp avocado or coconut oil
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 1-2 red peppers (Thai)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 cup Crushed roasted almonds
- Lime juice
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp of your avocado cream dressing optional add in while cooking
How To Make
- First make the dressing.
- Simply blend the lemongrass (minced), avocado, garlic, and, coconut milk. Once blended add in your spices tamari, chili sauce, and ginger. Depending on what chili sauce you use, your sauce will either be more green or more yellow/red in color. All taste great!
- You can thin our the avocado cream dressing by adding in 2-4 tbsp of water or coconut milk, and a little oil. Mix until texture is thinner.
- If you want it sweeter add in 1 tbsp sweetener of choice such as honey, coconut sugar, or agave.
- Chop ends off cauliflower/carrot. Place all or half at a time in food processor. Pulse until “riced”.
- Remove and set aside in bowl.
- Chop onion, green onion, and peppers.
- In a small pan, heat garlic, oil, and onion.
- Saute until fragrant. 1-2 minutes.
- Add in your carrot and cauliflower rice. Cook on medium for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in 1/2 c coconut milk. If you want a creamier salad, add in 2-3 tablespoons of your avocado cream dressing (reserve the rest for topping)
- Cook on medium, coating carrot cauliflower rice.
- Add salt/pepper and dash of lime juice
- Remove from heat. Place rice in large bowl.
- Add in green onion, cilantro, almonds, red pepper (save a little of each for the garnish)
- Garnish with the extra onion, cilantro, almonds, and red pepper.
- Drizzle avocado cream dressing on each bowl when serving.