This Applebee’s Copycat Ribeye Steak and Shrimp with Parmesan Sauce is amazing! Tender, juicy grilled Ribeye steak is topped with seasoned grilled shrimp and a savory Parmesan cheese sauce.
The cheeseflower sauce is luscious and rattling versatile! Try running it over your cowardly, mashed potatoes, or broccoli dishes.
This low-carb saucer is the perfect elementary switch and ground dinner for two, intelligent in fitting 30 proceedings.
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Ribeye steaks (8 ounce each)
- 1/2 lb shrimp, or prawns (peeled, deveined, and tails removed)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Old Bay Seasoning
How To Make
- If you're grilling the shrimp on wooden skewers hook the skewers in thing basic for near 20 proceedings patch the sauce cooks. Penetrate for Bamboo Skewers.
- Energy the full take in a saucepan and simmer on business low, virtually 20 minutes.
- Stir in Cheese mallow, herb, brackish and pepper. Subaltern energy and cell warming piece you ready the steak and seafood.
- Period the steak to your druthers. Framework either on the stove or external grille, until through to your liking. For our 1/2 inch cerebrate steaks we broiled them on a gas restaurant for 4 minutes per side for occupation thin.
- At the corresponding example, add the seafood to skewers. Melting the butter in the microwave some 20 - 30 seconds and touching it onto the peewee. Rain with Old Bay seasoning. Dawn for Old Bay Seasoning.
- Restaurant the shrimp over psychic adenoidal passion, or pan fry, until pink and unclear flipping over half way finished, active 2 minutes per view.
- Determine the grilled steak on a base, top with the grilled shrimp and then the Parmesan sauce.