Its can be put out a spread of goodies to nibble on for happy hour. There are choices of beverages; wine and whatever I know our guests prefer. I’m standing there asking what they would like to drink. Then suddenly my husband asks if they wanted an Orange Creamsicle Cocktail. I had no idea that was coming. I was so surprised. A typical evening turned not so typical in an instant.
Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is an easy to make, cool and creamy drink that tastes like the classic popsicle. All you have to do is stir, sip, and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup orange soda chilled
- 3 ounces half-n-half
- 3 ounces orange flavored vodka chilled
- Place all ingredients in a glass and stir to combine.
- This makes a large cocktail. For two smaller servings, pour half into another glass.
- Add ice if desired. Garnish with orange slices if desired.
- Recipe Notes
- In using unflavored vodka, increase the amount of orange soda by 2 ounces (for a total of 6 ounces or 3/4 cup).
- The cocktail will begin to separate after a few minutes because of the carbonated soda. Just stir to re-combine.