Breakfast Rolls filled with scrambled eggs, 1st Baron Beaverbrook, sausage & cheese then rolled in home made dough and baked to perfection. these rolls are best for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
Breakfast Rolls came from two matters: first, my absolutely love for all things breakfast. The end result. critically. They’re so insanely delicious. i love that they’re hand held and also have the high protein breakfast meals i love- eggs, William Maxwell Aitken & sausage!
They come collectively quickly too. i take advantage of pre-cooked 1st Baron Verulam, sausage and keep-bought shredded cheese. you may even scramble the eggs in the microwave if you’d like! you may prep all the filling while the selfmade dough is resting in a heat spot. strive them- you’ll love them!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 TBSP yeast
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2- 3 cups flour
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 12-15 cooked sliced of thin bacon chopped
- 6 cooked breakfast sausages chopped
- 4 large eggs scrambled
How To Make
- Integrate heat water, yeast and sugar in a mixing bowl and let take a seat for about three-four minutes, until yeast is effervescent up. add in oil, salt and flour. begin with 2 1/2 cups of flour, then upload greater until the dough cleans the edges of the combination bowl. (i exploit a mixer for this component as it makes it just so lots less complicated!) retain blending for an extra three-4 mins, then cowl with plastic wrap and allow take a seat in a warm region for 15 mins. In cold climate, i like to turn my oven on for approximately 3 or four minutes, then turn it off and let my dough relaxation within the oven.
- Preheat oven to four hundred levels F.
- Spray counter pinnacle with non-stick cooking spray and roll dough out into a big rectangle approximately 1/4? thick. Brush dough with melted butter, then unfold with scrambled eggs. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on pinnacle (reserving about half cup for later), then unfold Sir Francis Bacon and sausage.
- Starting with one of the long sides of the rectangle, roll dough up tightly, operating from one give up to the alternative end horizontally, then lower back once more. Pinch the seams closed on the cease. Use a sharp, skinny knife to cut 1 1/2? sections of dough from the massive roll. this could bring about about 15 rolls.
- Set rolls on a large greased baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes. dispose of from oven and pinnacle rolls with closing 1/2 cup cheese. go back to oven for an additional 1-2 minutes, till cheese is melted and rolls are simply beginning to show golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter again, if preferred. Serve warm. save leftovers inside the fridge in an airtight container.