This mild and fresh Blueberry Lemonade is totally home made, yet distinctly clean to make. ideal to make in advance and relax, you will love this candy beverage!
Cooking up the blueberries to make the easy syrup made my kitchen smell truely wonderful, although I did spray red blueberry juice everywhere in the hob! mind you, purple is higher than red, right? i might simply have were given a few weird appears from every body taking walks through if i used to be smearing pink splashes all over the vicinity!
The next step is to strain the mixture, before including in your freshly squeezed lemon juice and water. it could be still or sparkling; I choose my lemonade sparkling, however it truly is right down to you. location it inside the refrigerator to relax after which pour your self a big glass with ice cubes and a lovely straw! revel in!
- 1 cup (240ml) water
- 1 cup (200g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup (160ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups (960ml) still or sparkling water
How To Make
- Area 1 cup water, sugar and blueberries in a medium sized saucepan, over a low warmth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring sometimes and then cook for 4-5 minutes until the blueberries burst and prepare dinner down into a mush. aggregate can be intensely pink and all the sugar need to have dissolved!
- Location a sieve over a huge jug/pitcher and stress the blueberry aggregate to take away any pips. Discard the blueberry pulp.
- Add inside the sparkling lemon juice and water and stir till combined.
- Place within the fridge till chilled, round 2 hours.
- Serve with ice cubes, some blueberries and a wedge of lemon.
- Blueberry Lemonade will maintain protected, within the refrigerator, for three days.