Zucchini And Ricotta White Pizza Recipe
|Zucchini And Ricotta White Pizza|
- 1 12 inch pizza dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces mozzarella, sliced
- 4 ounces ricotta
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: red pepper flakes
How To Make
- Preheat your oven to 450 stages F.
- unfold your pizza dough immediately onto a baking sheet (use flour if wished) till it’s 12 inches round.
- Drizzle crust with olive oil and top with minced garlic.
- Add mozzarella, ricotta and and zucchini slices.
- Bake for 10 mins on backside rack. region on top rack and bake for an additional 10 mins. Watch intently as all ovens are distinct.
- Remove from oven and pinnacle with clean basil, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, if the usage of.
- Reduce into 8 slices and serve without delay.