|The Black Widow Smash|
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus a sprig for serving
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces tequila or Mezcal
- a couple dashes of orange bitters
- sparkling water, for topping
How To Make
- In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries, rosemary, lemon juice and honey. muddle all of the substances together, squishing the whole lot to launch the juices. add the tequila and orange bitters.
- Add ice to your glass and pressure the drink over the ice. pinnacle the glass with a little more ice, pour the sparkling water over, and lightly stir to mix. Garnish with fresh rosemary. DRINK!