Taco Pinwheels Recipe
- 6 large tortillas burrito size
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Guacamole or salsa for serving.
How To Make
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, taco seasoning and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers and cilantro into the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Lay one of the tortillas flat on a cutting board and spread approximately 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture all over the tortilla.
- Roll up tightly.
- Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas.
- Place the tortilla rolls on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least one hour or up to one day.
- Slice the tortilla rolls into 1 inch pinwheels and serve, with guacamole or salsa for dipping if desired.