|Super Easy Italian Slider Recipe|
- 12 buns, a tray of buns
- 6 - 8 ham slices
- 6 - 8 salami slices
- 6 - 8 mortadella slices
- 12 - 18 provolone slices
- 2-3 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- as desired, parsley
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350
- Reduce the tray of buns horizontally
- Fit the lowest buns (still attached to eachother) onto, or into a baking sheet or pan
- Spread with the mustard
- Begin layering the pieces of mortadella, then slices of cheese, then the salami, then the cheese, and many others.
- Whilst all layers are carried out, update the pinnacle layer of the buns.
- Melt the butter and upload the garlic and parsley. Brush onto the pinnacle of the buns
- Bake within the oven for about 12 - 15 mins or until the cheese has melted and the tops of the buns are browned.
- Cast off and permit relaxation for 10 minutes, then reduce and serve!