Steak And Kidney Pie Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 300 grams of beef steak, cut into boxes
- 1 onion, cut into a box
- 250 grams of cow kidney, cut into boxes
- 125 grams of button mushrooms, split in 2 parts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 100 ml of black beer
- 200 ml of beef broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 2 sheets of bayleaves
- Garni Bouquet (1/2 tsp thyme, 1 parsley, 1/2 tsp rosemary)
- 250 grams of medium protein flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 130 grams of butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of ice water
- 1 egg yolk
How To Make
- Heat half of butter and olive oil and add the meat. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and cook until wilted. Pour into the pan.
- Heat the remaining butter and cook the kidneys until browned, enter the mushrooms. Stir and then pour into the pot filled with meat.Add tomato paste, oyster sauce, wheat flour, and black beer. Pour the stock and cook until soft.
- Add a garni bouquet tied in a cloth. Bring to a boil until cooked and then cool.
- Remove the floating fat on the pan and then pour it all into a heat-resistant dish.
- Stir in the flour, salt, eggs, and butter by using a fork to grind.
- Add water then stir slowly. Grind the dough thinly and cover it to the heat resistant dish. Smear with egg yolks and oven until browned.Serve it.