Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos
|Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos|
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup honey
Honey Chipotle Marinade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo sauce or ( Ground Chipotle Powder if Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- heaping 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 taco sized corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded, if desired
- Red Cabbage, diced
- Avocados, sliced thin
- Lime wedges
How To Make
- Area chicken within the bottom of a gradual-cooker.
- Blend collectively the chook rub ingredients. Sprinkle frivolously over the chook. Pour honey over top.
- Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for three - 3 1/2 hours or low for 5-6 hours or until meat is cooked through and without problems falls aside.
- Once the bird is cooked, remove from the sluggish cooker and shred with forks.
- Go back the shredded chicken again to the slow cooker to take in the cooking liquid. taste and season with salt and pepper, if preferred.
- You may either char your tortillas by means of putting over a gasoline grill till lightly charred or you could wrap them in a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Within the middle of every tortilla, upload the hen mixture and top with desired garnishes. Serve immediately.