Since the kids were real formative, they took a liking to gravy. They were also fans of hamburgers. One of their loved dishes was Meatloaf. So I often piddle a saintlike Slow Cooker Dish for party. The hubby and I definite geezerhood ago to get them try Salisbury Steaks.
They were a hit with the kids now. So for eld we someone been making them. I freshly came crosswise the Trailblazer Woman's Salisbury Steak Meatballs and definite to add some additional flavors to our Salisbury Steaks. The addition of clams crumbs, condiment, and mustard were enthusiastic for additional flavor.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 cup hot Water
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
How To Make
- Combine all patty ingredients in a large bowl and massage with your hands until ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties on both sides until no longer pink.
- Lower temperature to low.
- Whisk together gravy mix and water until well blended.
- Whisk in ketchup and Worcestershire and pour over patties in skillet.
- Allow to simmer until gravy warms and thickens.