Salad Nachos Of Minced Meat Sauce Recipe
|Salad Nachos Of Minced Meat Sauce|
- 1 pack of tortilla chips.
- 1 onion, coarse chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, puree
- 200 grams of ground beef
- Enough sauce or tomato sauce (can be bought at the supermarket)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, coarse chopped
- Margarine for sauteing
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
How to make
- Heat the margarine, then saute the garlic and onion until fragrant, then put the tomatoes in it.
- After that, add the ground beef stir until blended, give a little water so it doesn't burn.
- Add salt, pepper, pasta sauce (or tomato sauce), sugar, salt, and pepper according to taste
- Correct the taste, then turn it off.
- Cool until the steam disappears, then place it in an airtight container
- When serving, place tortilla chips on a plate, then pour the sauce over it.