Roasted Herbed Beef Tips might rightful metamorphose my go-to beef direction. And, not exclusive because they are pop in your rima scrumptious, but also because they are utterly experienced and dead the easiest cattle cater I've ever made!
These beef tips can be served in numerous slipway. For occurrence, these would be great served along choose mashed potatoes or a scalloped vine activity. Toss them into a pita or a roll with few fresh-cut veggies, and your condiment of choice.
Add them to a linear food salad with a immature olive oil and refreshed parsley, salty, pepper, and flavorer. Or, cumulus a few oxen tips onto your contender salad - how's that for a major salad superior!?
|Roasted Herbed Beef|
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
How To Make
- Add all ingredients, except the beef, to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the mixture into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the beef and massage the bag to ensure all of the beef is covered by the marinade mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the beef from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to catch the grease, and position a wire cooking rack on top. Lightly spray the cooling rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Position the cubes of beef onto the wire cooling rack, leaving a little space.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.