This Swedish shrimp sandwich, served with lemon, boiled eggs and mayonnaise is called a Gothenburg hamburger, this food will make you want to continue to eat, no matter where you come from.
- 4 slices of bread such as roast bread, sourdough bread, polar bread, teacup, rye cake or the like
- 4 cooked eggs
- 4 dl peeled shrimp
- 40 grams of mixed salad like iceberg salad, babyspenat, mache etc.
- 8 cocktails
- 0.5 lemon
- 0.5 red onions
- 1 dl mayonnaise
- 2 avocados
- 4 dill quakes
How To Make
- Tina and scale shrimp if you bought shrimp with shells. Pour and squeeze shrimp in layers.
- Boil the eggs hard boiled. Set aside to cool down.
- Clean and rinse salad.
- Rinse tomatoes and divide them.
- Rinse and cut lemon into gaps.
- Scale and strip red onions.
- Slice bread if it is in loaf.
- Roast the bread in a saucepan with butter or olive oil if you are using roast bread or sourdough bread. You can also have the bread as it is.
- Wide a thick layer of mayonnaise on the bread.
- Add some leaf mixed salad.
- Scale and slice the eggs. Put eggs on the salad.
- Put a click of mayonnaise on each egg.
- Add tomatoes to the side of the egg.
- Divide the avocado boxes and remove the kernel. Pour out of the avocado boxes with a spoon. Slice each half and spread next to the eggs on the sandwiches. Squeeze some lemon juice over the avocado bites.
- Distribute the prawns on the sandwiches.
- Garnish the shrimp sandwiches with dill quails, lemon slices and shredded red onion.
- The sandwiches are ready to serve.