|Peppermint Bark Pretzel|
- 1 bag (10 oz) Candy Cane Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 bag white peppermint m&m's
- Pretzels *
- Christmas sprinkles (if wanted)
How To Make
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay out 63 pretzels and place an unwrapped candy cane Hershey kiss on each pretzel.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Immediately press a peppermint m&m on top of each Hershey kiss. If wanted, sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles on each one.
- The chocolate will be soft but let it sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours for it to firm up OR to speed things up, place the cookie sheet in the fridge or freezer.