This pear pickle can blow your mind with its unique taste. This food is made from Pears boiled in a mixture of cinnamon, vanilla and / or cardamom then served with whipped cream.
- 6 servings
- 6 pears, please greet Moltke
- 6 red port wine
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- shredded shell of 1/2 orange, zest
- 1 dl of cream sugar
- 1 dl whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon of light syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 2 dl whipped cream + 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- Mandelfat, see sep the recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/4 dl cream sugar
- 100 g of shredded grated sweet almond
- 50 g butter
- barely 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
How To Make
- Peel the pearls, cut a thin slice into the bottom so the pearls stand firm. Scrape the shaft. Remove the core housing with a cast iron.
- Boil the port wine, sugar, lemon juice and orange peel in a saucepan. Put the pearls down and simmer until they are soft. Spread the layer over the pear under cooking. Allow them to cool in the wet water bath.
- Boil a sauce of sugar, cream, syrup, cocoa and vanilla sugar for about 5 minutes with stirring. Do not let it boil too long to make it hard when it is cold. Stir occasionally until the sauce is cooled. Beat the cream and mix with vanilla sugar. Let stand in the fridge for serving.
- At the serving, sprinkle a small click of vanilla cream on each almond dish, see separate recipe. Place a pear on top. Ring some of the carbon lock. Sprinkle a click cream alongside and decorate with lemon balm. Serve immediately.
- Oven: 200 degrees
- Mix eggs, egg whites, sugar, grated almonds, melted butter and wheat flour to a batter. Rita circles large as a coffee mat on 2 baking paper, 6 pieces on each paper.
- Spread a thin layer of batter into the circles and bake them in the middle of the oven for 7-10 minutes until they get a nice color. Loosen and put on the upside-down coffee cap while they are hot. Shape them with your hands and let them cool. Lay up on grids. Do the same with the next round.