The Oreo Pie that tastes like warm Oreo cookie baked into a buttery pie crust thats half pie and half cookie served best with vanilla ice cream!
It appeared superb, like a traditional chocolate chip cookie baked right into a pie plate. The university I went to offered the quality ever Oreo bite Cookies and once I discovered the way to make the cookies I discovered the way to create the proper amount of filling for this pie and the effects are, properly, delicious.
This Oreo chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious go among the Oreo chew cookies I made a month or so ago and a half baked chocolate cookie crumb crust by way of incorporating Oreo crumbs and chunks inside the batter.
Oreos are probably the most famous dessert flavor on the blog. We've Oreo Cake, of path the classic Oreo no bake dessert Oreo Balls (even Peppermint ones), Oreo Cheesecake, Oreo Popcorn and in all likelihood the pleasant ever viral warm recipe of the instant ever, Oreo Churros. In case you love Oreos, you’re in the right place!
|Oreo Cookie Pie|
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreos quartered
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 3/4 cup butter 1½ sticks, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat the eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Add in the flour, Oreo crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Put mixture into pie shell and even the mixture out in the shell.
- Put the quartered Oreos on top of the pie and push them in about halfway.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- You can insert a knife or toothpick but just be aware melted chocolate will get all over it.
- If the top looks browned and crisp after the timer goes off I would say you are good to go.