Marshmallow Snowman Cookies
|Marshmallow Snowman Cookies|
- Pretzel sticks
- Candy corn
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Extra long toothpicks (4 inches)
How To Make
- The pretzel sticks are a little too long for the proportion of the snowman, so I bit off the ends, leaving them about 3/4 as long as they were to begin with. Just experiment and see what look you like. Also, I find that they go in a little easier if you twist them as you’re pushing them into the marshmallow.
- Normal sized toothpicks won’t work; you need the 4 inch variety, which is pretty easy to find at most grocery stores. Slide three marshmallows on the toothpick to create a snowman, then use scissors to clip off the pointy end of the toothpick.
- Use the toothpick to poke holes for the arms, legs, and nose, and then push pretzels and a candy corn in the snowman. Then poke small holes for the buttons and push mini chocolate chips into the holes.
- Place some mini chocolate chips in a sandwich baggie and melt in your microwave (30 seconds at a time until melted). Snip off a tiny corner of the baggie and “pipe” the chocolate out to draw eyes and a mouth on the snowman.
- Make sure to let small kids know that there is a toothpick inside the snowman before they start eating it.