Manggo Ice Cream Recipe
|Manggo Ice Cream|
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cups coconut milk
- 3 –4 tbsp crushed pistachios
How To Make
- Prep your ice cream maker. Blend the mangoes in a blender until smooth. Pour the mango puree into the bowl of your ice cream maker.
- Pour the coconut milk into the same blender jar and pulse it a few times. Add this to the ice cream maker and turn it on. After about 10 mins when it starts to thicken a little, add the crushed pistachios to it, reserving a few for garnish, if needed.
- Let the ice cream maker works its magic for about 10 mins more and scoop out the ice cream to an ice cream container and freeze for a couple of hours to just let it solidify.
- Top with more crushed pistachios before serving.