Leftover Turkey And Cranberry Sauce Salad
|Leftover Turkey And Cranberry Sauce Salad|
- 3 cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped (whites and light green only)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional: toasted)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- splash lemon juice
How To Make
- In a huge bowl combine turkey, celery, onions and walnuts.
- Upload in mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, garlic, spices and lemon juice.
- Serve on bread or on a salad.
- Be aware: the flavours get even higher because it sits so I endorse making this inside the morning and letting it take a seat for some hours, however if not it’s nonetheless delish!