- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 medium potatoes , peeled and diced
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed vegetables , fresh or frozen
How To Make
- Brown onion, ground beef and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning and bay leaves. Simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.