- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4-6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Dash of Tabasco
- 4 halibut filets (~1" thick)
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 450. Season halibut with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. location filets in a baking dish. Bake for 6 minutes.
- mix all topping elements together. eliminate halibut from oven and spread Parmesan mixture over pinnacle and sides of fish. flip oven to broil and cook dinner for two-three mins, until the tops are gently browned. Serve right now with rice and veggies.