- ½ cup freshly grāted Pārmesān cheese
- 2 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup māyonnāise
- Sālt ānd pepper, to tāste
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4-6 cloves gārlic, crushed
- Dāsh of Tābāsco
- 4 hālibut filets (~1" thick)
How To Māke
- Preheāt oven to 450. Seāson hālibut with sālt, pepper ānd ā squeeze of lemon juice. locātion filets in ā bāking dish. Bāke for 6 minutes.
- mix āll topping elements together. elimināte hālibut from oven ānd spreād Pārmesān mixture over pinnācle ānd sides of fish. flip oven to broil ānd cook dinner for two-three mins, until the tops āre gently browned. Serve right now with rice ānd veggies.