I’ve partnered with Knorr to permit you to recognise what I consider Knorr aspects. As always, all opinions are my own.
Our weeknights are constantly traumatic, how about yours? I’m all about smooth, balanced, one-pot food like this fajita chili made with Knorr Rice facets. You want just 8 substances and half-hour to whip up this bold & flavorful dish. simple, right.
Grasp a package deal of Knorr Fiesta facets – Spanish Rice and get cooking! this is a meal our whole family loves, even our little one. It’s packed full of protein, greens and lots of flavor with out being spicy, that is always a plus.
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 medium onion dived
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp Mexican seasoning blend sodium free
- 1 package Knorr Fiesta Sides - Spanish Rice
- 4 cups low-sodium pinto beans and or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers chopped
- 32 oz low-sodium chicken broth divided
How To Make
- SEASON the fowl with Mexican mixture. In a massive saucepan or Dutch-oven set over medium-excessive heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. while the oil is hot, upload the fowl and stir sometimes, till the chicken is cooked, about five mins. upload the bell pepper and onions, cook for 3 minutes. cast off and set aside.
- warmth the last 1 tablespoon of olive oil in identical pan, add 2 cups of the chicken broth and produce to a boil. add the Knorr Fiesta aspects™ - Spanish Rice and put together in keeping with package deal instructions (cowl and simmer for 7 minutes).
- STIR in the fowl/onion and pepper blend, together with the beans and closing hen broth. carry to a low boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve, if preferred, with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, lime wedges and tortilla strips.